Terms & Conditions
Thank you for entrusting your clothes to SUDS Laundry! Please review and agree to our
SUDS Laundry’s goal is to treat your clothes exactly like we would our own! We will exercise utmost care in cleaning your clothes.
SUDS Laundry is committed to providing you the best online laundry experience. We have designed our systems and trained our professional staff to ensure this high quality of service.
However, SUDS Laundry cannot and will not assume responsibility for:
- Inherent weaknesses or defects in materials which may result in tears or development of small holes in fabric that are not readily apparent prior to processing.
- Any damage caused by items left in pockets or if non-machine washable items are placed in the laundry. Customers should check all pockets and all laundry tags prior to sending them to SUDS for cleaning.
- Any color loss, color bleeding, and shrinkage; or against damage to weak and tender fabrics.
- Any damage to buttons, snaps and any hanging or decorative parts of a garment.
- Any damage caused by customers placing non-machine washable items in their laundry.
If ever there is a problem with your returned laundry we must be notified within 24 hours of laundry delivery.
SUDS Laundry’s liability with respect to any damaged items shall not exceed $50 per garment regardless of brand or condition. Total loss liability per order shall not exceed $250.
SUDS Laundry exercises utmost care in processing clothing items to avoid misplacement or loss of items. However, there will be instances where items may get misplaced or lost. As such, differences in count must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. SUDS Laundry liability with respect to any lost item shall not exceed $50 per garment regardless of brand or condition. Total loss liability per order shall not exceed $250.
If your clothes are not available at the time of your scheduled pick-up, the minimum $25 order will still be charged.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.